Pages

Thursday 12 April 2018

Inquiry Reflection - Global Warming

Inquiry Reflection
I am satisfied with my presentation as it displays the gif (animated/moving) images at the correct time I placed it and also has valuable information showcasing how to get rid of Global Warming.

During the process of creating my presentation I discovered more about the app I used (Powtoon) and even through typing information down that I didn't know about, I learned more about things such as the greenhouse gas, C02 and more.

Throughout creating my inquiry project I fell upon challenges like summarising information I found, placing images at the right time and also figuring out how to use Powtoon.

If I were to change anything at this moment I would chose an easier app and go more in depth with the information by explaining what some things were.

My partners Neesha and Zariah helped and provided good sites with valuable information that we were able to display and simplify in kid language.

To modify this I would use a more serious or fast music to encourage emotions of cautiousness for Global warming.

Overall, I am most proud of how the presentation came out with no doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.