Pages

Tuesday 20 February 2018

My Pilgrimage Journey

Turning our lives back to God
I can turn my life back to God by doing good deeds and fulfilling his word. Another 3 ways I can
do this is by saying prayers before I eat, praying for helpless souls and showing the ten commandments.
I want to change this lent by committing to my promises, doing the whole 40 days and being the kindest
person I can be. If I strive to be a better person, creating more stillness in my life and to think more with my
heart then my mind it may help to make this change happen. Younger people can do this by cleaning up
after themselves (toys, clothes) and praying with their family. However people of my age can do this
by taking care of the younger ones, praying more often and embracing holiness.


Growing in Holiness
I can grow in holiness by being more prayerful and helping others. 3 more ways I can do this is by going
to church more often, being in stillness and having self-control. This lent I want to grow in Holiness by
praying for protection over our generation, being patient with others and showing courage. I believe that
if I become more spiritual, embrace God more and be more faithful I can grow in Holiness. Kids of younger
generations can grow in Holiness too by going to church with their family, praying before they eat and
saying prayers before they go to sleep. However older kids/teenagers can do the same thing but in a more
responsible way.


Making an inward Journey in your heart
To make an inward journey in my heart I will be doing what I believe is right for everyone, caring for others
and choosing the right path. I will also be a role model for others of younger generations, watch and learn
from my elders and inspire others to do the work of God. To change this lent through making and inward
journey in my heart, I will  be supportive and welcome new children. Some ways that can help make this
happen are if others encourage me or join me in my journey. Young people can do this too by not being
fussy with their parents and not back chatting to their elders. Elder people (adults, adult teenagers) can do
this by setting an example for younger people and turning off electronics and living a little.


Striving to live as a better person
To live as a better person you could set goals and stick to them. You could also work hard, strive for success
or support/help others.  As a person striving to live as a better person you could change these 40 days of
purple by helping out in the church, being kind to everyone and  making promises you can keep. I can
change this lent by having a good attitude, not getting into business that isn’t mine and taking care of little
ones. If everything goes well it would really help. Little children can follow in my footsteps by trying their
best in everything. However, kids the same age as me could do this by setting an example for younger
children and also smiling because it is scientifically proven that is you smile you automatically feel better.


Bringing Jesus into our mind each day

I can bring Jesus in my mind each day by praying in the morning when I wake up. I could also do this by
attending church more often and reading more about Jesus to give me a better example of what religiousness
is , and pray for others that need prayers. For lent this year I want to turn back to God and ask for forgiveness
for the bad choices I have made. Some ways that would help make this happen is if I pray every night,  attend
church more and if I have commitment. Younger children can do this by saying a short prayer before they eat.
People my aged can do this by reflecting on they’re bad doings and asking for forgiveness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.