Pages

Monday 26 February 2018

Jesus' Values

Jesus: His values and the role of the disciples today

Who is Jesus for me?
Jesus for me is my saviour, because he saved us from feeling guilt and from our sins.


What are values?
Morals that you believe will help you become a better person or achieve one of your goals.


What are Jesus’ values?
To love all even your enemies, respect for one another and to think before you do.


Do your values align with Jesus?
Often my behaviour does not align with Jesus’ values as I am sometimes tempted to do the wrong thing.

What is a disciple?
A disciple is a friend/associate of Jesus  


What are the roles of today's disciples?
To love and serve God/Jesus and to lead others into the light like Jesus did.


How do you live as a disciple of Jesus?
By praying everyday, not doubting him and also trying my best to live like him myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.