Pages

Wednesday 10 September 2014

intergalactic quest

 Ferah: Project Intergalactic Quest  
             SkyLight
I am fluffy with a pair of black jeans ,a red t-shirt that says "this is me", Black sneakers and black hair with highlights of pink.My planet includes plants that are Red, trees that are Brown, the sea is  actually ice-cream that is the colour of a pineapple. The sky of my planet is totally white  , my mountain is  called Echo and is purple.The transport is made out of a cloud and has purple,red and blue lollies all over it. My planets animals are called mallow puffs. Mallow puffs are fluffy pink purple or blue and are so cute. My language is called BFF galaxy which means we have memories from the past and the future. We are called Skylight because we make each other feel like the light of the world.Our houses are mushrooms but they are so shiny.My best friends name is Butter Cup who lives in Ice-cream L.A and my name is bella we are the best of friends .I was named after my sister but we have different spellings .Our planet usually sounds like the beautiful ocean nature. It smells like perfume that has been splattered all over our planet . There's one spot that is the only spot I like and that is called Sydney Waterfalls. Everyone on this planet loves Sydney Waterfalls.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ferah,
    good job ferah with your intergalactic Quest I found it very interesting. well done and keep up with the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Aj,
      thanks for the comment its really nice of you to say that.
      by :Ferah

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.