Pages

Thursday 8 May 2014

Frozen


20/3/14                         Frozen

Yipee!! please mum, please let’s watch Frozen. Ok mum said.Yay Faith, Faith come mum said we can watch Frozen. Really said Faith thank you mum thank you we both said. Dad, dad  wake up we’re watching Frozen I said. Up and away we went.Finally we were there. First  we’ll go shopping then we’ll go to Mcdonalds yay said

me and  Faith. The food was delicious “Now its movie time yay so off we went and got our tickets and watched the movie and it was cool. Me and the four of us were laughing. During the movie I think my dad fell asleep so then we woke him up and by then the movie was finished, so me and Faith said ohh! and we got up, packed our stuff and when we went outside I asked if we can play games but my mum said no so we went home and got some rest. After that we hugged and said thank you to mum.Thank you mum for the best day ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.