Pages

Saturday 27 August 2016

Life Metaphor


In this is a Metaphor, I have created this  using google drawing, then I went on google images and searched up "Life", it then came up with the photo I used for the metaphor. After that I wrote the metaphor that is said on the image and I typed it onto the google drawing. 



I made this Metaphor not only because I really like this metaphor but also because I wanted to tell you that life isn't about having fun and playing games on digital devices but also that life is special.

              BTW would you rather live a
Perfect life or a Happy life?

1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Ferah,
    I think that this is an amazing quote. Life is truly amazing and it is so special. The most important thing in life, is that we use it wisely. Spend the time that we have with each other and just have fun! Keep the fantastic work up!!!
    From:AJ

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.